1. Call Us
Call UConnLink at 800-535-6232 or 860-679-7692 to schedule an appointment with a UConn Health physician. A UConnLink referral counselor will help you choose a physician, schedule the appointment and answer your questions about UConn doctors and services. UConnLink is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
While UConnLink doesn't schedule for the services listed below, we can connect you with the appropriate person.
- Carole and Ray Neag Comprehensive Cancer Center: 1-800-579-7822 or 860-679-2100
- Center for Advanced Reproductive Services: 860-679-4580
- Center for Continence and Voiding Disorders: 860-679-4100
- Department of Orthopaedic Surgery: 860-679-6600
- Pat and Jim Calhoun Cardiology Center: 860-679-3343
- Pulmonary Medicine: 860-679-8300
- Psychiatric Services: 860-679-6700
- Radiology: 860-679-2784
- Rehabilitation Services: 860-679-3233
- Storrs Center: 860-487-9200
- University Dentists: 860-679-3170
2. We Call You
If it is after UConnLink’s normal business hours (Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.), you can still call us at 800-535-6232 or 860-679-7692 and leave a voicemail message. We will listen to it the following business morning and get back to you at your convenience. Please remember to include your name, phone number and the best time to reach you.
3. Online Appointment Form
We invite you to use this secure online form to request an appointment at UConn Health. After receipt of your completed form, a UConn Health representative will contact you within the next two business days.
* Indicates a required field.